The Administration and Engineering Division is responsible for the supervision and administration of the public works department, as well as for the design and supervision of all capital improvement projects. The Administration and Engineering Division provides support to the Planning Commission and the Parking and Traffic Commission. The division also reviews all subdivisions, parcel maps, and site plans for conformance with applicable laws and standards.
The Administration and Engineering division may be contacted at 559-585-2550.
- City of Hanford Downtown Pedestrian Safety & Traffic Circulation Project
- 2021 Benchmarks
- 2021 Benchmark Map
- Encroachment Permit Application
- Encroachment Permit Requirements
- Public Works Construction Standards
- Public Works Standard Specifications
- Traffic Counts Volume Summary
- Transportation Permit
- Banner Detail
- Banner Permit
- Hanford Grangeville Feasibility Study
- Hanford Grangeville Traffic Analysis