2018 Hall of Fame
Click Here for the 2018 Hall of Fame Awards Nomination Form
LONGFIELD Hall of Fame Nominations
Hanford Parks & Recreation is now accepting nominations for the 2018 Longfield “Hall of Fame”.
Nomination forms can be picked up the at “Hall” or the Hanford Parks & Recreation Office or downloaded below.
Nominations are due by Friday, August 1 by 3 p.m. to the Hanford Parks & Recreation Office or the Longfield Center.
For more information, please contact William Beasley, Longfield Coordinator, at 585-2530.
CANDIDATES FOR SELECTION MUST:
- Be of high moral character and be looked upon as a "Role Model" with the community.
- Have attended a minimum of four years in the Hanford Community area elementary school systems, or attended Hanford Union High School a minimum of two years.
- Have been involved directly or indirectly, with the Longfield Center "THE HALL" since its inception or have been a participant in the Hanford Parks and Recreation Longfield Center program.
- Have been recognized in the an athletic position or an academic recognizes college curriculum or activity, as an out standing participant within a four year college, or have participated as a professional with recognized professional organization.
- Must be "majority choice" by all members of the selection committee in accordance with the "Selection By-Laws".
560 South Douty Street, Hanford, CA 93230