Are there athletic or fitness programs for adults?

Please visit our Parks & Community Services activities website to learn more about/register for adult athletic and fitness programs.

Alternatively, you may contact our Recreation Department at the number listed.

Phone: 559-585-2525

To sign up for a Fitness Center membership, please visit the Longfield Center, located at 560 S. Douty Street, Hanford, CA 93230.

Monday – Friday from 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. 

Saturday from 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Show All Answers

1. Are there athletic or fitness programs for adults?
2. What senior recreation programs exist?
3. What recreation programs are available for children?
4. How do I report criminal activity in the park?
5. How do I report too much trash in the park?
6. How do I request graffiti be removed from the park?
7. How do I report a broken sprinkler/irrigation issue at a City park?
8. How do I report damaged playground equipment?
9. Can I take my dog into the park (on or off leash)?